3/1/09

UPDATE

So school is going great! I love learning and I'm glad I made the decision to go back. I think I am up for taking more then 2 classes next semester though. Getting read to study for Mid-Terms next weeks but so far things are going good! I got 107% on my first math test and a 102% on my 2nd math test; as well as a 98% on my English paper so all is going well!
As far as the horses we have 2 new additions here at the barn in for training a 3yr old mare Windemere and a 4yr old gelding Sollte both here to be broke and both lovely horses. I am very excited; although, it has definitely added to the work load around here. It is a little bit wearing on my mom and I but it is definitely worth it.
Pat Doyle's little Remington, that I train, did his first show at WBS on the 14th of February and was a SUPER STAR he got 2nd in his Training Level 4 test and 2nd in Beginner Novice combined test he also recieved a 1st in the show jumping course!!! I am so proud of him he has come such a long way! Here are a couple pics from his 1st show:) Did I mention he LOVES to jump! (So do I)



I Took a trip to GA last weekend and had a blast with the girls dinner and dancing and gossiping! Love you guys thanks for the good weekend. We decided that we are going to have to do a book club (give me an excuse to visit more often:) I also took 2 lessons with Mike Winter (Olympic Event Rider) while I was up there on Indy and Tainy; it was amazing! I learned a ton and I think my horses did too; although, they got their fannies worked!
(Don't know if anyone noticed but I'm practicing my punctuation on my blog; mid-term next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment