3/19/09

Thanks Mom


So one weekend my mother and I went up to Fort Rucker to school their cross country course. I of course am always pushing her calling her a wimp and she is always trying to survive my "You can do it's!" So she was having a case of "I can't do it, the pony cant do it." So I took the pony down over the water jump and she did it on my mare, convincing her that see the pony can do it and you can do it so now y'all can do it and they did the first time.......not so much the second time the pony stumbled and dropped his neck throwing my mom into the water jump (while he remained clean of course) this is how she came out looking (don't worry I made her get back on and do it again there's no crying in riding!) I love you mom and thanks for everything if it weren't for you none of this would be possible you truly are amazing and always remember YOU CAN DO IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment