3/31/09

Poplar Place HT March 27th-28th

This was the most interesting weekend ever! I rode Dressage on both my horses in the rain on Friday coming in 2nd on Tainy in Prelim Rider and 1st on Indy in Novice horse. On Saturday the storm was so bad they cancelled all competitions! So on Sunday we ran Stadium back to back with our Cross Country. Tainy had 5 rails in Stadium, which was odd she never knocks rails! That's 20 penalty points ugh:( I think it was the studs I had to put in her shoes for cross country that moved us down to 8th place then we ran Cross Country and she was clean YAY! well 2.6 time penalties but everyone had time the course was so muddy! That moved her back up to our final placing of 3rd and that was only her 2nd Prelim ever!
She is a cross country machine now I have never been so happy as I was after that ride! Here are the videos of Tainy's water jumps:)


Indy was a bit of a handful in Stadium and on Cross Country but she was double clean and stayed in 1st place no surprise there with that horse she is a jumping machine and she just likes to win it think! So while it was a wet crazy weekend it was a very successful weekend and I met some great new people as well! Here's Indy's Stadium and some X-Country as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment