3/18/09

It's A Girl!

I went down to the barn to feed my horses this morning only to find our new little baby girl! We have not picked out a name yet but it has to start with a G (open for ideas) but she is perfect had a little trouble nursing at first (I think cause she's so big) so we had to give her milk for a while but I think she may have it now still a little concerned. The mom (Ann) is doing great very watchful of her new little one although. Looks like she is going to be a gray (I love grays!) I am already head over hills for her, she just seems very special already. But I was so excited I had to get the video up ASAP! I will keep her baby book up to date on my blog and have pics up tonight as well! I love babies, it's amazing, I am so blessed if there is a little piece of here heaven on earth it is here on my farm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment