3/2/09

Where Would We Be Without Family?

I have all this stuff posted about my animals that I wanted to take a moment and just let everyone know what an amazing family I have and how blessed I am to have them in my life! In November I was blessed with the opportunity to go to Wisconsin and visit my brother (he's in medical school out there) and his family shortly after his wife had the new baby #3 little Gavin John Wooten. I wasn't blogging at the time so I wanted to post some of the pictures from the trip and just let everyone know how truly amazing they are! My neice who is my mini me is now 6 and in Kindergarten, my nephew Garret the musical prodigy will be 4 shortly and is in Pre-School and then the new baby Gavin now 4 months. My sister-in-law is beautiful and amazing I don't know how she does it I was fine when they had just the 2 but adding that 3rd kid takes it to a whole nother level! And of course I love my brother I mean I have to I'm stuck with him:) I had a blast though swimming, eating McDonalds for breakfast ok and maybe lunch, baking, playing super heros, shopping, beating my brother at Skip-Bo over and over and over again (when your good your good).

The Wooten Boys (notice the remote in Clint's hand that's usually where it stays)


The new little baby, I had forgotten how small they were; I was even nervous to hold him at first but oh so precious!


Me and Gracie Lou Who she's such a true angel!


Me and Garrett (I had to bribe him with candy to take this picture with me but it turned out adorable!)


Me and the kids at the pool man they love to swim! Grace is quite the fish!


I took the kids to swimming lessons and swam with them while Beck stayed home with the new baby. Well, I finally got Garrett to swim on his own for the first time ever so we had to video it for Mom and Dad to see. He was so proud of himself; you can tell by the smile on his face! (Although he's not actually swimming just running in the water atleast he wasn't holding on to me or the rail which was a big deal for him.)

1 comment:

  1. Kate... we loved having you here :)! Garrett is now a swimming machine because of you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete