5/5/09

My Sidekick

I am so behind on my blog so I will slowly but surely try and get everyone updated. We were so fortunate to have my brother and his family come visit and liven up the farm in April over Spring Break and Easter.
For me it was just great to have my sidekick with me for a week, Grace was by my side helping me feed, ride, and care for all the horses all week long. Every horse I rode Grace rode; although, she fell in love with Fanny and I think the feeling was mutual because Fanny helped babysit her all week both on the ground and on her back. As you can see below they were quite the pair.....

Grace and Fanny I love this picture of Grace, The Pony, and Bella.
See the smile?

I can't believe how fast she has grown up but it just gets more and more fun to have her around with the horses, she is like a sponge I taught her, parts of the horse, colors, gender of horses, and she was so eager to learn. She's just like her aunt we both prefer to spend most our time on a horse or in the barn! I taught her how to do Around-The-World on the horse, back flips off the horse, and we galloped around on the pony bareback:)



Grace also helped in showing Garrett the ropes around the horses as well. As you can see from the video below Garrett may take after his aunt and sister too:)



No comments:

Post a Comment