5/5/09

EASTER

Easter was great, my brother and his family were here and we celebrated it a little different then I was used to. They do Easter baskets and the Easter egg hunt on Saturday so that on Easter Sunday they can all focus on the meaning of true meaning of Easter. I really liked their way of doing this. So Saturday morning the kids woke up bright and early, I think I had almost as much fun getting ready for Easter morning and hiding the eggs as the kids did tearing through their baskets and hunting the eggs down.


As for Easter Sunday it was one of the best not only did we hear some amazing talks in sacrament but I even talked my mom into going to church with us. It was so special to go to church on Easter Sunday as a family. (I believe it was a first for us.) So thank you mom for going it really meant a lot to me:)

This was definitely one of the best Easter Sundays EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment