5/6/09

ScHoOl NeWs!!!!!

I came home from the horse show to the best news about school! First of all I aced my College Algebra Class and got a B in English! But the best part is that I received a grant to go to school so my tuition and books are going to be covered! WHAT A RELIEF! I am so excited not only to be back in school but even more so to know that it will not be a financial burden! I am so fortunate and blessed! I have also decided that I am going to go into secondary education for Math which is 9th-12th grade! And through FSU I will be able to get both a teaching major and a math major at the same time, so I could always do something else if I decide not to teach. So that's it for school, as for the summer I've got a full load with American History, English, Pre-Calc, and Speech Class I'm totally stoked and can't wait for classes to start back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment