5/6/09

LeT's gO fLy A kItE.......

While my brother and his family were out here, the kids got kites in their Easter Baskets and we happen to have a perfect day for kite flying. It had been so long sense I had flown a kite and in fact I don't even remember being able to get my kite in the air as a kid but with much perseverance and I hate to admit it but help from my brother, Grace and I were able to get Hannah flying and out flew Clint and Garrett with Spidey! It was a blast we get so busy in our adult lives that we forget how much fun some of the simplest things in life can be.


We also spent some time at our local springs which was FREEZING cold and the best part about being the aunt is your the one who is cool, so you have to be the one to do EVERYTHING with the kids including doing cannon balls into freezing water, only for Grace:)

Me trying to convince Grace to go first so I could weasel my way out of it!


It didn't work, but she was right behind me doin it cannon ball style!

When we came home from the springs the kids simply had not had enough water so we broke out the water balloons! It's so much fun to be a kid again!


Helpin the kids fill up the water balloons....

Ready, Set, Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment