5/6/09

Goodbye Phillipe, Hello Sollte!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we sold my moms pony Phillipe. We found him the perfect home with his new owner Victoria Lanza, they are quite the perfect match. I know he will be doted on and loved to no end! He will now become a fancy, spoiled little dressage pony:) He was such a good pony and such a confidence builder for my mom, that he deserved a home where he was the only horse. I am very excited to see the pair together and everyone better keep their eyes out for them cause they will be competing soon!
In return we purchased her Oldenburg gelding Sollte who we have fallen in love with he is 16'3 and is built to be an event horse, he will be a fun little project to have. My mom looks forward to getting him out to some schooling shows over the summer and I'll look forward to possibly competing him in the fall or my mom possibly. He is a fancy little mover and a very cute and very careful jumper.
So while we say goodbye to Phillipe and wish him and his new owner well we are thrilled to have Sollte as a new addition to our farm!
I will get pics up of him soon as he comes along and matures a little more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment