1/14/09

What A Day!


So yesterday was quite an interesting day for me.....we took my 3yr old Indy Cross Country Schooling and she absolutely LOVED it she did not blink an eye at a single jump and had her ears pricked forward looking for the next jump the whole time, I think she has found her calling in life! Although she does so well at everything else as well I think her calling in life is just to be the best! (Maybe my Olympic Horse:)! This is a pic of her free jumping and as you can see she is quite a jumper! No pics from schooling though my mom was too busy having fun on my other horse Fanny who was also a super star around the Training course! Then I had to go to the cardiologist for a ultrasound of my heart which all looked good a minor leak in one of my valves but nothing constructional that could be causing my Tachycardia so that is good I guess still have to figure out what's causing it though! Then comes the fun part I headed straight to my Writing and Grammar class ugh! The teacher is extremely extremely strict! But it will be a good review maybe my blog Grammar will get better as the class goes on as well lol! But it will be a interestingly boring class!

No comments:

Post a Comment