1/10/09

HORSES IN TRAINING

So while I already have 4 of my horses to ride and train 3 of which are competing and need to be ridden nearly everyday and 1 youngster who only gets 3 days a week. I now have 4 horses in training! 1 at my own place Moondance who after 1 day I was able to saddle him and sit on him and walk around on (he's such a joy already) and 4 more at Willowbend South. GiGi who is a stunning beautiful Trakhener mare, Kundalini who is there for conditioning, a cute little black pony who needs manners so his rider can show him and last but not least my wonderful little Conemara pony Remington who may not look like much but he really is something special! So now I have my hands full with 8 horses and I love every minute of it! So I hope that I can do my best with all them for both the horse and rider! Let's just hope between it all I can keep up with my algebra and english homework too lol! I want to post pictures of all the horses in training but for right now all I have is a picture of Remington free jumping so I will post it and when I get the others I will post them ASAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment