1/11/09

My second Family and My New D3


So I started teaching Emily Sealy when she was 6 years old and after I left GA Ashley took over but I have still have had the privilege to work with her on occasion! I have become quite close to their family and I love them all dearly Margaret has become one of my closet friends through the years and she amazes me raising those 3 children and manages to be such an amazing friend! So it was with wide open doors when they asked to come down and visit over New Years and lets just say it will be a New Years we will never forget lol (you'd have to have been there:) Sorry these were all the pics I had from the trip us out on the beach and Margaret freezing buried in the freezing sand what a trooper!


But the main reason for the trip was to get Miss Em all ready to take her D-3 rating and I have to even admit that I had to do a little studying just to make sure I was teaching her "Pony Club Standards" and not my own way lol! They left Friday night and I waited with much anticipation as her rating was Saturday all day long but in the end it was all worth it! She passed with flying colors! I'm so proud of you Em! Here she is showing off her new rating! And we can't forget to thank Lanier for all his hard work at the farm when he could have been playing at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment