1/6/09

SCHOOL

So after much thought and i mean much, between talking to my father and just looking at life a a little more realistically I've decided to go back to school!!! I took my placement exams and surprisingly and thankfully I passed them all and don't have to do any prep classes! So I registered for 2 classes don't want to overload myself cause i still have full intentions of continuing my horses but just in case I break a leg it's nice to have something to fall back on, and some of you will love this especially my dad and Becky I'm going to go into education not sure which elem or middle school yet and this may take me 8 years but at least it's in the making! So my first class starts tomorrow (College Algebra!) YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on returning to college !!! Your ultimate goal of being a teacher should fit nicely with an equestrian career. I am proud of you !!

    ReplyDelete