6/18/09

Full Gallop Farm 5-30-09


So I entered this show last minute and the Preliminary division was full so we had to enter IP which is Intermediate Prelim she does Intermediate (a level higher) dressage and stadium but still did Prelim cross country. This was officially my first Intermediate dressage test ever! We scored a 38% that was with an error so really she scored a 36% not freaking bad at all!! We had 1 rail in Stadium and seeing how it was a 1 day show we had to do all 3 phases on Saturday by the 3rd jump on cross country I was beat I just gave Tainy the reins and she took me around that course like never before...we did have one silly run out which was more less because I missed the turn to the jump....but this was probably the most emotional show ever, i needed that bond with her, I had never trusted her completely on cross country before and she proved to me that day I could and that together we can make our dreams come true! Love you Aquataine! Thank You Melissa for letting us stay at your place which made the show way more affordable for me! I had a blast, we're almost ready to make the move up to Intermediate for good:) I loved this picure and just had to have it, isn't she amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment